Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dan Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:45:11 -0400
>But I don't even know if the built-in speaker is working?  In

I'm not sure what built-in speaker you're talking about (I'm assuming that
since your PC has a built-in audio card, it also has speakers built into the
case?), but you can be sure the speakers are working since you have CD
audio.

>But put in a CDRom with audio, and voila! we have sound!  Is it time to
>take it back to the shop??

Yes. You've examined your volume controls, mute settings, multimedia
properties, speakers, etc. You should probably take it back to the shop (or
call them and relate the above information over the phone) and see what they
can do for you.

Dan Chapman
Network Analyst
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer