Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:31:55 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
All I can say is that did happen to me the one time I coiled up about 50
feet of coax, it actually made it try to radiate the rest of the coax and
the SWR went crazy. The coax was fine, I cut off the extra and used it
elsewhere later on, even uncoiled and thrown all over the place it was fine
but coiled up, it wasn't happening at all. I'm just reminded of that which
is why I say that.