Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:07:04 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I think the problem with this scanner is lack of a 64 bit driver, I don't
think I tried the 32 bit one on my net book which is all I have with the 32
bit version of windows 7. I have older computers here, the radio desk
computer for one with windows 2000 on it but everything's networked so
nicely I don't need to tie up more space with things I don't need.