Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:52:57 -0700
Sender:
From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
There are two ways to enter text in VoiceOver—standard typing and “touch”
typing.
With standard typing, you select a key, then double-tap the screen to enter
the character. With touch typing, you touch to select a key and the
character is
entered automatically when you lift your finger. Touch typing can be
quicker, but
may require more practice than standard typing.