Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:17:04 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
the compound in the appoxy probably had something to do with the wire
decaying over time and would weaken it so that it would more easily break
off.
That, and any wire that is firmly stuck into something and moved back and
forth will break off more easily hi.
These things sound very neat.
Highly usable for the average experimenter of the time.

73
Colin, V A6BS