Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:08:12 -0700
Sender:
From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
i just heard from marcus    i just heard from marcus, he says the tmv71a can do ssb. i don't think so. he says, you have to have a spical software . i thought it just does fm etc. but, how can that be? when it's an fm rig. don't you have to have a ssb knob or switch? pluss a clarefire ? or something. can someone please set me straight , about this on this list? i'm not saying he's a liar. but, i think it's just an fm transciver. please set me straight. explain how it could be a ssb rig.

from walter wb6jtj confused . thanks