Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:58:35 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
As far as I'm concerned what it offers is a way to open the door to
charge for radio as dtv did as well.  I've been around some of it when I
lived in Vegas, and just as we found with dtv, it takes a nmuch stronger
signal to get hd radio.  I'm really tired of this mentality we've gotten
shoved down our throats, if it is digital, it is better.  I'd take an
analog cell phone any day, but they don't exist any more.  Just my two
or three cents.
73
Butch
WA0VJR