From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:39:34 -0400

By any chance is there anyone else on the list who bought Klein's Kosher-for-Passover ice cream cups (chocolate/vanilla dixie cups)?

I am having such a reaction to them.  It has gotten worse over the past three days. I finally decided it was the ice cream (or my husband's matzah crumbs...which are pervasive, no matter how hard you try).  Wasn't the Gefen cake.  Made it today, reacted before it.  I've also been eating the sugar free, gluten-free, Passover cookies, for the first time....and it might be the artificial sweetener...having nothing to do with gluten. But I haven't been this ill in a long time....and it's not a bug. It has gradually been building.  (No more ice cream!!!!  I get lactose intolerant, when I've been glutened.)

Lin