Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:21:40 -0500

A few weeks ago I sent out an inquiry for Gluten Free Dining in the Downtown
Des Moines area near the Iowa Event Center.

These are the replies that I received from the List:

We have stayed at the Renaissance a couple of times and the chef there was
great at making my daughter breakfast in the morning. Otherwise we have not
eat down town.

There are some dining choices on Court Ave.  Spaghetti works has gluten free
options.  Court Ave Restaurant & Brewing Company has a gluten free menu as
does Dos Rios.

Go to Google.  Type in "Gluten-Free Restaraunts-DesMoines,IA.  PFChang is my
favorite.  Let the ''manager" know about diet restriction, most are very
acccomodating. Enjoy your trip.  DM is a great city.----- Original Message
-----

I will actually be staying at the Renaissance so I am pleased to hear that
they are accommodating.  When I googled I saw quite a few options in West
Des Moines but I did not see any within walking distance of the Event Center
so I was glad to hear about the options on Court avenue.

Thanks for your replies.  If anyone has any other favorites in the down town
area I would still love to hear about them.

Becky in Texas