ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:16:25 -0400
This is a cd image of the cd for E-Sword 7.95 and all or most of the
free resources for it. this is a cd image that needs to be burned to
cd or mounted with some virtual cd drive in order to install the
software. This is not an audio Bible or book on cd and you will need
to operate the program using your screenreader.

I also uploaded the update file to the last accessible version of
e-sword. this includes one minor fix that is important for
accessibility: for speech and keyboard users, in e-sword 8.06, you
can switch between resources using the arrow keys rather than having
to click on the tabs for each resource with the mouse.

For best accessibility, arrange the resource tabs in one row rather
than in multiple rows and keep the windows for Bibles, Commentaries
and Dictionaries maximized. E-sword has keyboard shortcuts to switch
between the different views. You should study e-sword's help to get
more information on this.

Finally, there are some jaws scripts for e-sword that I also included
I personally find these to verbose and do not use them as they do not
add much functionality to e-sword but they might help the novice user
find their way around e-sword.

The e-sword cd image comes as  a 3-part multipart rar archive. You
need to ddownload all three parts of the archive to the same folder
on your hard drive and need winrar or 7-zip to extract this.

The e-sword cd has a readme file with instructions on how to install
the software. Basicaly, though,this is what you do:

1.   download all three parts of the rar archive to the same folder
on your hd. If desired, also optionally download the e-sword 8.06
update and/or the jaws scripts.

2. extract the rar archive

3. burn the extracted .iso image  to cd or mount it with a virtual
cd/dvd drive such as Daemon tools lite

The free and accessible "Free iso burner" program from

http://www.freeisoburner.com/

will burn the iso image onto a blank cd.

4. from the cd or mounted image, install first the e-sword program
installer and then the resources, following the instructions
found  in the readme on the cd.

5. once you haveesword and resources installed, optionally use the
e-sword 8.06 update to get the slightly more accessible version.

Warming: e-sword doesrequire mouse clicking in some places. jaws and
window eyes are able to handle that for anyone familiar with the
respective mous emulation cursors. I do not know if or how well nvda
or System Access work with this.

I hope you will get some use out of this free resource. May the lord
bless you in the study of his Word.

God Bless,

Doris

forwarded download links:

You have successfully uploaded a file called E-Sword 7.9.5.part1.rar
(238.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/866byb

You have successfully uploaded a file called E-Sword 7.9.5.part2.rar
(238.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnjtm

You have successfully uploaded a file called E-Sword 7.9.5.part3.rar
(227 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fe3zyd

You have successfully uploaded a file called update806.exe (5.1 MB)
to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/094u7n

You have successfully uploaded a file called E-Sword7-9.zip (15.9 KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nf9f6e