From:
Melissa Derr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melissa Derr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:19:43 -0400

Hi everyone my name is Missy I'm trying to get the word out so if you live in or near Allentown PA this is for you!!!

We also have a support group and a Face Book page.This is to help keep members of our group up to date on info and to reach out to other celiacs in the community.Kathy runs the support group and does a fabulous job and I run the Facebook group. The fb name is Lehigh Valley Chapter of the National  Celiac Sprue Association.

I have some great news to share!!! The manager of Natures Market section of Wegmans in Allentown shared this info with me so I can help get this out to the gluten free community. On May 31 Wegmans is having a class called Living Gluten Free: Easy Meals. This is the first class that they are having and will plan more if they see interest in it, it’s limited to 20 people so let’s give Wegmans a sold out class!!!!! The class is an hour and half for $15 per person with shoppers club card. Tickets go on sale Tuesday and must be bought in person in the Allentown store where the class is. Here is what the chef will be making for us. Bourbon street chicken and vegetables with stir fry sauce and pan-Seared salmon with horseradish sauce served with wild & whole grain brown rice with roasted cauliflower & truffle oil and a wine or beer sample. The Chef & Nutritionist will share ideas and resource for gluten free living. This is going to be a great class can’t wait!!!

Thanks,
Missy Derr

*******
*******