From:
CJ Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:46:46 -0400

Hello Listmates,

I am preparing to help my high school child begin the college search
process.  I have read articles from the experts on navigating the gluten  free
diet in college and living gluten free in college.  I have  also reviewed the
list serve summary on setting up a gf plan at  college.  They have all been
interesting and helpful.

I am interested to know if any of you, who have recently been through this
process, have firsthand advice on any on the following......

1.  Is it important to consider celiac and living gluten free during  the
search process?  Or is this something that should come into play after
acceptance letters have arrived and it is decision making time?

2.  If it is important to consider celiac and living gluten free  during
the search process, any advice on how to do so?

3.  Any recommendations on university's that excel in catering to  gluten
free students?

4.  Any practical advice that will assist me in advising my  child, as it
relates to Celiac and diet, during the search process?

I appreciate any firsthand practical advice related to Celiac and college
search that you feel is important to pass along.

Thank You!
CJ