From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:35:35 -0800

I ma collecting names and emails of others on a grain free and gluten free  diet for a very exciting project

I am also looking for someone ideally who lives in LA to work with me. Grain Free and of course Gluten Free is the topics at hand.

If you can help refer someone to me that would be terrific!

Tina Turbin
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info "My Other Undeniable Cause"