Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:57:46 -0400

My child's school does an annual trip to DC for 5 days and 4 nights.  I am looking for some guidance as to the PRE-SET locations they are eating in.

I am looking for information for any of these locations.  No alternative sites please as the trip itinerary cannot be changed.  Any firsthand knowledge about these sites and their ability to provide GF food would be great.  Thank you in advance.

LUNCHES:
Union Station food court
The cafeterias at one of the Smithsonian Museums (Air & Space, Natural or American History Museum)
The Reagan International Building food Court
the Old Post Office Pavilion food court

DINNER:
Full American Breakfast Buffet
Phillips Waterman’s Harvest Buffet