From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:14:46 -0600

We hope you will keep us in mind if you have business travel or want to have a getaway in San Antonio, one of the oldest cities in the USA.   Chicken Paradise was once a country farm but is now only 5 miles north of downtown.   Our pool is larger than any other bed and breakfast in town and you will have it all to yourself.  There are chickens and peacocks roaming around the yard and some of them will attempt to lure your breakfast away from you as you dine by the pool.  Enjoy a nap in the treehouse or try out one of our 5 swings around the property.

Spring Break is not far away and there are still some prime dates available.  We can accommodate all kinds of dietary restrictions and enjoy the challenge.  Read the reviews on Trip Advisor or visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ChickenParadiseBB .

Come see us!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road