Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:19:02 -0600
Sender:
From:
Glenn & Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,

At our last meeting, our group discussed meeting for breakfast or lunch on the months when we don't have our regular meetings.
Well, our first outing is set.

We will be going to breakfast at Persimmon Hill Farm in Lampe, MO on Friday, February 22nd at 9:30 am.
Address and phone number is:
     367 Persimmon Hill Ln  Lampe, MO 65681
      (417) 779-5443

You can go to their website for additional information about them.

 www.persimmonhill.com/

They will be providing us breakfast and the cost will be around $10 each.  They will also provide some education on
shitake mushrooms and a tour.  They also have an area for shopping for mushrooms, blueberries, syrups, and other products.

Mark your calendars to join us on that day for some fun!

Looking forward to seeing you then,

Barb & Glenn

PS  I will need to know how many will attend by Friday, February 15th.