From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:31:56 +0000
Diane,
Does the laptop wireless modem hardware support wpa or wpa2 security?
I would try to delete all the wireless connections from the laptop if you can't connect with them anyway, delete the wireless modem from the hardware, shut down the laptop.  Then restart the laptop.  It should find the hardware and automatically reinstall it, then try again to connect and enter the proper passwords and security settings.
Paul Hachmeyer