From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:43:11 -0400
Tweak them HOW?  In what way?
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Kenneth Whyman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: Still receiving Virtual Memory

Once you type in new numbers for minimum and max pagefile size, you have to
click the SET button to lock in the settings before you Apply and OK your
way out of things. Any change in pagefile size should prompt you for a
restart to make it stick. Also, your processor schedule and Memory usage
settings are ideal for a server and not a workstation. Those current
settings devote more processor time and memory space to processes running
behind the scenes, rather than the one app you're actively using. Tweak
those two settings and you should notice your foreground application
behaving a little quicker.

Kenneth Whyman
Chance favors the prepared mind.

                     visit our download web page at: