Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:54:00 -0700
Hi Steve,
     Well, I took your advice, and put the radio in VFO mode. Then I put it
in band-A. That was just in case this band thing might affect things. Next,
I asked my brother in law to read the screen and we went through the steps
that the fine people on the list have described. It worked like a charm.
     Now, wouldn't you know, I have no idea what I did with the programming
cable? Hmmm. I am still working on that one.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: