From:
Brandon Hennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:55:54 -0600
well win 7 sarter is a 32 bit, if you are using a netbook.  the
netbooks I've seen mmostly run 32 bit but that's not to say by now
that 64 bit ones could start hitting.  if your machine says x86 based
pc, then that indicates that you are running the triditional 32 bit
system.  if you are running a 64 bit, as said in a past email, it will
show the system as x64.  just thought I'd indicate that.
73, Brandon
KC0USM