From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:27:32 -0600
well, welcome to the list.
You are howard number three on list, so try not to get too confused like we
do with the two we had before hi hi.
Sounds like you have a monster antenna project going up in the near future.
Those sound like some nice beam antennas as well.
What are you going to be using to turn everything?

73
Colin, V A6BS