Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 07:51:16 -0500
Hi Butch,

This is Howard WA9YBW.  I just passed my Extra exam.  I used materials I
downloaded from "handiham.org.  Their dues are $12 per year, that is well
worth the goodies you receive as a member.

Handiham.org has study material for all the exams, the current question pool
for each exam.  As a member, there are lots of equipment manuals and
tutorials to help the blind radio amateur.  The best deal ever for the small
dues.

After you study, there are websites that can give you practice tests with
grades.

 If by chance your friend can't afford the
$12 dues, I believe there are people who can sponser him/her.  Of course,
you could do that for your friend.

The handiham.org site has lots of goodies without membership.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

73's

Howard, WA9YBW sinse 1968