C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:07:29 -0400
 I want to bring to your attrention re modes of interface

 ie how to input data

 such that if you can't type

 (me with one hand and usually one finger)

And if that can't work  there is voice recognition that can be MADE to
understand your voice patterns

And EVEN IF that can't work

 there are slews of custom made, gizmos to input data ie txt ( I saw a grad
student in montreal do this for biofeedback, to encourage physiotherapy...
the stage ie the practical side was carried out through university post
graduate level// and shreiners hospitals marriage ) built input output
gadgets

And the same with custom made  input data gadgets too

 there are ways around this infernal keyboard thing.

database 3566 (20081029) __________

http://www.eset.com