From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:59:10 -0500
Perhaps I will work you in the phone Sweepstakes.  I will probably be on for
this afternoon and evening, tomorrow afternoon, and the time from 0115 to
0300Z tomorrow night.  We'll see how my voice holds out and how much I call
CQ vs. how much I search and pounce.  On 75 I tend to work in the Advanced
or Extra phone bands because the qRM level is less and my antenna works
better.  No 160 transmit here.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls