From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:46:57 -0400
Hi,
No problem. We have it tuned some, but needs more work when the weather gets
cooler, but 75 and 40 work super, so there's no hurry with the other bands.

We live with our daughter and son-in-law, and we're restricted in what we
can have. They allowed that antenna. We wanted something all bands, and
we've had that antenna before. It has coils rather than traps which I don't
like.

Carolyn Kj4vt