From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:59:28 -0400
Howard, I have a loop antenna up about 50 foot in the air.
It is about 260 foot of wire.
I have my loop in the delta loop formation.
That is in a triangle shape.
You can also have them in a square formation.
The loop is a great working antenna low noise and great transmit capability.
Just listen to me one day on either net if the conditions are good enough.
You can ask almost anyone on the nets about my loop.
I hope this is helpful.
If you need more info on the loop let me know I can send you a couple of web
sites to read up on the loop.

Junior Lolley KG4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator