From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:43:48 -0400
Hi, folks.

Ok, I'll admit it. ... This old professor is now stumped.

How exactly do you enter memories into the ARCPTS590 programming software?

I guess I am used to memory programs like that for the TMV71A, where you can
enter frequency and all other parameters into the software, and then
ultimately write those settings from the software into the radio.

Does the ARCPTS590 software somehow function differently?

Can someone give me a quick step-by-step guide for entering memory and menu
date into the ARCPTS590 software?

I'm sorry this is so elementary, but I seem to be running into a brick wall
of sorts here.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ