Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:04:04 -0500
7bit
From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Richard,

Yes, I ordered the antenna Friday.  I'm getting the 32 foot vertical with
the 80 meter add on.  I should receive it in October and then I'll have to
see how soon I can get some of the guys together and get it up.  I'm really
excited about it.

Yes, I did contact Steppir and I've also talked with other people and they
assure me that it's no prolem for a blind person to use the Steppir.  You
can just set it up so that the antenna will follow the radio whenever you
change bands.  I will need some sighted assistance for getting things set
up, but after that I should be ok.

I'm very fortunate because in this subdivision all our utility lines are
burried under ground so I don't have a lot of overhead wires or poles to
contend with. I'll keep everyone posted on the antenna progress here.

73

Kris