From:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:03:06 -0400

For those of you who have a Tijuana Flats near them, I just wanted to let you know that I ate there the other night and ordered an enchilada with a corn tortilla. The manager was extremely accommodating when I asked about the cross contamination with the corn tortilla chips. He said they are fried in the same fryer as flour tortillas but he would be happy to either fry some for me individually in a pan or even cut up corn tortillas and fry those up as chips for me. I declined because of how much trouble it sounded like and had just the enchilada but I just wanted everyone to know how helpful they were. On the other hand, I had one hot sauce called, 'Hot Damn' from the hot sauce bar. I asked him about it and also read the ingredients list which only contained garlic and spices. At the end of the night, my boyfriend bought a bottle of it. I started getting sick and later read the bottle of the "Hot Damn' hot sauce which said it contains wheat which they had left out of the ingredients list on the hot sauce bar! I called them and notified them because they did not know and they were accommodating once again and said they would work on getting a new sign out at the hot sauce bar listing which ones had wheat and also offered a free meal.