From:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:57:18 -0600

Hi,
I need some help please.  My family are almost all Celiacs.  My daughter, grandson-2yrs, and I are casein sensitive also.
We are having problems with contamination from somewhere.
Bob's Red Mill and Now products have been the main constant lately.
We started making our own breads instead of premix.
We are searching for a reliable gluten-free whole grain source and gluten-free flours source.
I cannot stress enough how important the "Gluten-Free" is.  NO 20ppm.  I will post responses.  We have been checking on the Internet and then find out that most allow the 20ppm.
Thank you all,
Kay White
Missouri