From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:42:37 -0700

Holiday Party

Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:00 PM

Details

This will be our holiday get together.  Bring your favorite holiday
dish and copies of the recipes.  Let's get ready for the holiday with
some great ideas of how to plan and make this a season to enjoy.   We will be doing an Elephant Exchange as the gift exchange so please bring a wrapped $10.00 limit gift.
Where

Redeemer Lutheran Church

3606 S. Schafer Rd.

Spokane Valley, WA 99206

The door to the gymnasium is on the Southwest corner of the building.
To RSVP or more information please reply to this email or http://www.meetup.com/NorthID-EasternWA-GlutenFree/calendar/14882791/

Thank you!
Jeanne