Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:56:14 -0700
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jack & Felice Cohen-Joppa <[log in to unmask]>

I'd asked about the status of generic Augmentin 875 mg, manufactured
by Dr. Reddy's.

These two responses independently confirmed that it is gluten free.
The first is from the helpful pharmacist who edits glutenfreedrugs.com

> From: 	  [log in to unmask]
> Subject: 	Re: [CELIAC] Dr. Reddy's generic Augmentin 875 mg tabs
>
> That brand is GF. One of the side effects of the medicine itself is
> diarrhea so don't be alarmed if it occurs, it's not a gluten reaction

and

> Dr. Reddys is a gluten free facility. My mail-in pharmacy called
> the manufacturer for me and was pleased to report this fact to
> me. ... l feel safe knowing that this lab is gluten free!

A few others expressed concern about the fate of the dog who bit me,
to which I have responded, and well wishes.  Thanks for all!

Jack