From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:58:30 -0500

I have back issues of various newsletters that I would like to clear
out of my house. They include:

  American Celiac Society: 1989-2008
  Calgary Celiac Newsletter: 1999
  Canadian Celiac Association: 1986-1996
  Celiac Disease Foundation: 1995-2003
  CSA Lifelines: 1988-present
  Gluten Free Living: 1996-present [details below]
  Midwest Gluten Intolerance Group: 1989-1992

My focus this month is my set of Gluten Free Living issues going back
to what may be the first issue. My objective is sell these for the
maximum amount possible and then ship the issues, at my expense to
the highest bidder.

None of the proceeds will go to me. I spoke with Ann Whelan, the
magazine's publisher, and we agreed that the purchase money would be
sent to The Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University, where it
will be used to finance various research projects. You will be able
to make the check payable to them.

Following is what I can find. There are missing ones as I was giving
some to a friend. And possibly there are some around here that I can't find.

Jan/Feb 1996
Mar/Apr 1996
Nov/Dec 1996
1997
Jul/Aug 1997
Sep/Oct 1997
Nov/Dec 1998
Jan/Feb 1999
Mar/Apr 1999 (2 copies)
Jul/Aug 1999
Sep/Oct/1999
Nov/Dec 1999
Jan/Feb 2000
Mar/Apr 2000
May/Jun 2000
Jul/Aug 2000
Vol. 8, No. 2 [2003]
Vol. 8, No. 3 [2003]
Vol. 9, No. 1 [2004]
Vol. 9, No. 2 [2004]
Vol. 9, No. 3 [2004]
Spring 2005 [first glossy cover]
Summer 2005
Fall 2005
Winter 2005/2006
Spring 2006
Fall 2006
Spring 2007
Summer 2007
Fall 2007
Number 1/2008
Number 2/2008
Number 3/2008
Number 4/2008
Number 1/2009
Number 2/2009
Number 2/2011
Number 3/2011
Number 4/2011

If recent back issues are purchased directly from Gluten Free Living
they are $8 for one, and $6 each in quantity.

Remember, my objective here is to maximize the money that gets sent
to The Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.

Don.