From:
"~Diane Ebert~" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
~Diane Ebert~
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:40:58 -0600

Liking a jump on some Gluten Free Christmas Dinners? Check out the
following if you are in the area. Come as my guest:
*
Saturday December 1* 12 noon at the Hospital in New Hampton, IA - New
Hampton Area Celiac Group Gluten Free christmas Potluck. Bring
non-parishable food for the food pantry. Your own table service and a
gluten free dish to share.
*
Sunday, December 2* 1pm at Covenant Hospital W
aterloo, IA -Waterloo/Cedar Falls Area Celiac Group Gluten Free Christmas
Potluck. Bring a gluten free dish to share and plan to meet some awesome
people.
*
Saturday, December 8* 12 noon at UAW Hall downtown Waverly, IA next to
Kellers Furniture. Waverly area Celiac Group Gluten free Christmas Buffet.
Bring your own Table Service, non-perishable food for the food bank and a
gluten free dish to share.

Looking forward to meeting you!

--
Diane Ebert
Gluten Free Lifestyle Mentor

Specializing in transition to improved health, happiness and wellness to
find your most passionate gluten free lifestyle.

I provide a safe atmosphere to learn the top *10** basics **for starting
your gluten free lifestyl**e. *

319-504-7493

*www.dianeebert.com
Check out my newsletters