Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:03:18 -0600

Hello Everybody:

If you know a gluten-free vegetarian, tell them about my new cookbook, 125
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes (Avery, 2011). And, even if you're not a
vegetarian, this book shows you how to get more vegetables (and fruits,
whole grains, beans and other plant-based foods) into your diet.

Even if you're a flexitarian family (one where some, but not all, are
vegetarian) I show you how to convert the main dish recipes to include meat,
if you like.

The book is available wherever books are sold... and  few new places such as
the online store at the Natural Solutions website at
www.naturalsolutionsmag.com

Read my weekly blog, www.CarolFensterCooks.com to see how I use plant-based
foods in my daily cooking! I joined a Community-Supported Agriculture
program this summer and each week I share with you how I prepare the many
wonderful fruits and vegetables in my basket.

Have a great August!

Carol Fenster -- author of 125 Gluten-Free Vegetarian Recipes, Avery/Penguin
Group, 2011
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122