Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:01:31 -0400

***Going Out Of Business - 20% OFF - ***

Clan Thompson is closing its doors. We will be shutting down later on
this summer and would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our
friends and loyal customers for over 14 years of support by giving you
20% off any individual SmartList, or SmartList package, you purchase
between now and August 1, 2011. Our work, researching safe foods and
meds for celiacs has been very satisfying. We're going to miss it...Lani
and Jeffrey Thompson

For More Info Or To Purchase

http://www.clanthompson.com/home/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs that make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

All information is verified directly with each manufacturer and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR: Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, and Blackberries.