ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 09:19:32 -0500
I imagine there is still some swollenness in there to account for visual
issues. Sounds like he is doing really good though. Good to hear Sandy is
doing good too.

Brad

Brad Dunse

You don't have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers,
etc. They're worth a gift that's as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a
Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!