ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:47:30 -0400
Thanks to Ms. Penny, I now have a complete copy of "The Luke Reports"
"Focus on the Family Radio Theater" episodes. Actually, what had been
circulated before, also was complete but labeled and numbered incorrectly.

These are the episodes in the right order:

  - The Life of Jesus - 01 - The Life of Jesus  Part 1 Child of Promise 1.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 02 - The Life of Jesus  Part 2 Child of Promise 2.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 03 - The Life of Jesus  Part 3 A Time of Madness.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 04 - The Life of Jesus  Part 4 The Hearts of  Men 1.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 05 - The Life of Jesus  Part 5 The Hearts of  Men 2.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 06 - The Life of Jesus  Part 6 The Finger of God.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 07 - The Life of Jesus  Part 7 The Journey to
Jerusalem.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 08 - The Life of Jesus  Part 8 Darkness Comes
Then the Sun 1.mp3
  - The Life of Jesus - 09 - The Life of Jesus  Part 9 Darkness Comes
Then the Sun 2.mp3

I hope this is helpful to some who previously downloaded the radio
dramas. For those looking for the show, maybe Ms. Penny will be
willing to share the dramas publically.

Thanks bunches and my apologies for any confusion.

Doris