ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:47:55 -0500
Below are download links  for the NRSV Complete Dramatized Audio
Bible (Old and New Testaments).

This is a combined effort between a friend of mine who helped by
uploading the NRSv NT he had and me sharing the NRSV OT.
NRSV dramatized New Testament:

You have successfully uploaded a file called NRSV NT.zip (269.1 MB) to
sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

<http://www.sendspace.com/file/dd7819>http://www.sendspace.com/file/dd7819

NRSV Dramatized Old Testament:

This is  a three-part multipart rar archive. you need all three parts
to be able to extract the Old Testament. Download all three parts to
the same folder on your hard drive and then use Winrar, 7-zip or your
favorite .rar capable decompression utility to extract the archive:

NRSV OT part 1:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4v0pzw

NRSV OT Part 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dr1z20

NRSV Ot part 3:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/duqwoa

Finally, if someone  has a Max account and would like to give this
Bible a more permanent home, this would be appreciated. while the
NRSV is the translation I am most familiar with, I found it was one
of the ones that were hardest to find as an audio Bible. Therefore
having it available for people to enjoy and download would be great.

Enjoy and God Bless,

Doris