ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:04:59 -0500
My grandmother died four years ago, and I still miss her and sometimes cry
thinking she isn't here for me to call anymore. But I know that she was glad
to see her daughter...I just wish my Dad could experience some peace while
here on earth...Amy has cuased him so much pain due to her addiction....so
much hurt.....angry words spoken that can never be taken back!!!