ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:19:40 -0600
Hey Phil and all,

I'd like to know your opinion as to which dramatized Bible has the loudest
sounds?  I've started listening to one, then another and another.  they have
different sounds, close up or father away.  I want it to have loud dramatic
noise, not so loud you can't hear the scriptures, of course, but the most
that would make you feel like you're there!  So, if you have such a favorite
drama setup, I'd like to hear about it so I don't have to search so much.

Thanks!

Sharon