From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:11:08 -0500

It's a play on the "Kiss Me I'm Irish". But, it's also one of our FREE coloring pages this month. If your children or grandchildren do not like to color, then have them try Dreamee Dog's new dot-to-dot or March word search. Why not? It's free.

Last month, Yummee Yummee offered 6 free recipes with any Sample Pack purchase. It was so successful that we've extended that offer through March. The recipes include: Two Crust Cherree Pie, Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits, Nacho Cheese Crackers, Irish Soda Bread, King Cake, and Brown Sugar Puffs with Penuche Drizzle.

Right now, we are still offering $7.95 shipping. You save $3.40 from our normal shipping charges. But, rising gas prices could soon force us to change it.

Yummee Yummee had several special offers last month. On Leap Day, we offered 20% off the retail price on all Sample Packs. Leap Day only happens every four years. That's why you need to visit our website during the month. Or, sign-up on our email list to receive our sales, discounts, and special offers.

March really is a mad month, and it's not just basketball fever. It's the weather, spring break, St. Patrick's Day, and more. Each event is an opportunity to make something gluten-free for friends and family.

Beef Noodle Soup is this month's FREE recipe. This very hearty soup is real Man Food. Lots of tender beef for your hungry men - big and small. Plenty of good vegetables, too. Do NOT skimp on portions - it serves 8 to 10. Freeze the leftovers for a second meal. Add a few Nacho Cheese Crackers for a zesty complement. Use Grandma's Noodles and Dumplin's recipe with our Dreamees mix for the noodles. If not, use a good gluten-free pasta.

Thanks to everyone that shared in our Fabulous February promotions. Bon Appetite!

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokes pup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook