From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:56:08 -0800

Hi All,

Dan Gipe, DMD ( a doctor of dental medicine) responded to my earlier
email with the following statement:
           "You've got things confused a bit in your response.
Geographic tongue or benign geographic glossitis in the first link and
atrophic glossitis in the second link are two entirely different things. "

He's right. I failed to distinguish two types of glossitis so I should
not have put the first link in my post. The second link contains a
thumbnail. When you click on the thumbnail it links to a larger image of
atrophic glossitis. That is what I thought I was linking to, but got it
wrong.

The image of benign geographic glossitis is not relevant to my post. I'm
sorry for my error and any confusion that may have caused.

Thanks to Dr. Gipe for pointing out my error.

best wishes,
Ron