Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:39:50 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you to everyone who voted for us for VegNews "Veggie Awards" Nutrition Bar of the Year."  In August, VegNews Magazine, the leading magazine for the vegan lifestyle, nominated us for "Best Vegan Nutrition Bar."  Even if we do not win, the nomination was very exciting.  The results are being calculated, so we do not know if we won yet.  I understand this is a celiac listserv, but many of our customers who voted for us were celiacs.  Thanks again for the votes and have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Robb Dorf  Founder and CEO
PureFit Inc.
"Nutrition Bar of the Year."
216 Technology Suite E
Irvine, CA 92618
orders:   1.866.PureFit
main:     1.949.679.7997
fax:        1.949.679.7998
cell:       1.949.836.3377
email:  [log in to unmask]
website:  www.purefit.com  http://purefitblog.com
"Leaders in Wheat, Gluten and Dairy Free sports nutrition."