From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:14:09 -0400
From: "Paleo Phil" <[log in to unmask]>

Marilyn: If they resent it then this is what I meant by the term politically
correct - in other words terms that are applied so as not of offend, but
instead have a muddying effect in conversation/writing.

>I've already explained that I don't care whether it offends or not, but
>rather whether the intended meaning will be understood. I actually find
>atheist to have more of a muddying effect than nontheist

Why not use the word agnostic as someone else had pointed out?

>You demonstrated that you understand the term nontheist in the way that I
>mean

I did? :-)  I thought I had to wonder what is was..?  :-)  ... Which started
all these numerous postings...

Marilyn

-----
No virus found in this message.