Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:32:32 -0600

----------Original Message----------
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Nov 27, 2012 2:38:20 PM
Subject: Fwd: new orleans
To: [log in to unmask]

----------Original Message----------
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Nov 27, 2012 2:33:26 PM
Subject: new orleans
To: [log in to unmask]

I was very concerned about gf in New Orleans as I was told I would have a difficult time. My experiences at the following restaurants were wonderful. I called in advance for reservations and also incquired if they could accomodate gf. We had dinner at the following restaurants which were expensive. At each place the waiters went over the menu with me discussing my options:
Bayonas
Brennans
The Pelican Club
G W Fin
We also had brunch at Commander Palace and Court of Two Sisters which was a buffet. Here the chef escorted me through the line letting me know what was gf.
Lunch at the Acme Oyster House was a little difficult.
To summarize our trip was great because I did ot have to worry about the food. I hope this helps anyone heading to New Orleans.

Sandy in NJ