From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:34:05 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Six years have passed since my daughter, Amy, and I were diagnosed with Celiac. And like all of us, our gluten-free lifestyle has presented some challenges along the way. But our love of the open road remains a constant quest that should not be dictated by dietary restrictions. Right? RIGHT! And now, with the success of the Celiac Awareness PSA's under our belt, Not Even A Crumb is moving on to the next phase of our raising awareness bucket list: a gluten-free road trip featuring one of the most beautiful spots on the planet...Montana. Located in the heart of wheat country, this area might also be considered as one of the most unlikely places to easily maintain a gluten-free lifestyle. Thus the inspiration for “Going Gluten-Free in Wheat Country”. Our gluten-free road trip will take us from Wheat, Montana, (yes, it’s a real town), to a 100 year old historic inn with a gluten-free friendly Chef, through some great gluten-free stops in downtown Bozeman, a gluten-free friendly dude ranch to our final destination, Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park. More info and photos can be found on my site today: http://www.notevenacrumb.com/#tp
Do you share our wanderlust for the gluten-free open road? If so, I hope you will join us. I'll do all the driving, you can simply settle into the passenger seat of this adventure, while we create a gluten-free trail of crumbs all the way to Yellowstone National Park.
Along the way, we hope you'll share your thoughts, questions, comments.
Thanks,
Deb
www.notevenacrumb.com