ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:22:52 -0500
Dear Mr. Phil,

it is so good to hear your special drum rhythm among Mr. God's motley crew!

What you are saying is indeed encouraging about dealing with
diabetes. While it apparently not an error in the labwork, I do think
we can get the sugar under control. I think it was relying too much
on me eating easy white rice meals instead of my regular soy and
potatoes caused the problem in the first place. I told Chris and also
our doc that if the problem could be controlled by diet, I would do
so and could. I inherited my late dad's hard head  on controlling
diet when his colesterol had been found too high and my papito's -
old Ned's (alive and kicking) . It is encouragement. You guys are just great.

in his grip of grace!

Doris from Lutherland