ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrew Edgcumbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:53:17 -0400
Hi all

I hope you all are doing well in every area in your life.

I trust that the lord is pooring out his blessings on you.

Anyway I  am putting the news out that I have a new email group for christians.

it is called christians today.

There is a bible trivia question that is sent out every day and there
is a few devotionals that are sent out as well.
There is some discussion and things as well.

If you like to join just send blank email to