ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrew Edgcumbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:44:56 -0500
hi hear is the link to the  recipy book.

Julie did a presentation on interactive christian community about
diabedce and things.
So she put that book up on the site downloads section.
hear is the direct download link

pressing enter won't download it but pushing right mouse button will
bring up the menu to go down to save target

http://www.iccsite.com/work/programs/ChronicIllnessSupportGroup/Diabetic_Recipes.zip